Thursday, May 26, 2016

#OOTD & Summer Plans

Its been a long time y'all,




Sophomore year of college is done and WOAH.
Remember earlier on in the year when I wrote about not getting an internship that I really wanted. Well, several rejections later, I did end up getting an amazing internship offer with one of the top consulting firms in the world for summer 2016, so glory be to God yeah . My internship is in Connecticut but I have the opportunity to travel to Boston (again, I was just there for spring break!) and NYC so Im pretty excited. Basically my summer plans consist of being an intern, networking, improving myself, learning how to code, having dance parties in my room, and exploring Connecticut. Here is to Summer 16, its gonna be dope.



Crop Top - Zimbabwe
Shorts-Forever 21
Shoes- Champs


What are your summer plans?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cheryl Tariro
Maira Gall